Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like Rollo candies and peanut butter....but who doesn't?...then you are for sure going to love these cookies.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 354.88 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 24 rollo chocolate-covered caramel candies
- granulated sugar
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, sugars and egg.
- Sift together, the flour baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture; mix well.
- Roll the dough into approx 24 small balls.
- Place one Rollo candy in the center of each ball.
- Roll each ball in the granulated sugar.
- Place the cookies on a greased cookie baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Wow, these are incredible! Although I hate to make cookies, these went together easily and came out fantastic! My whole family loved these!
Yummy & easy!
This is a great recipe especially if you prefer butter to shortening in your cookie recipes. I was worried the butter may make them flat but they turned out great and I think they taste more rich than other recipes that use shortening.