If you like Rollo candies and peanut butter....but who doesn't?...then you are for sure going to love these cookies.
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, sugars and egg.
- Sift together, the flour baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture; mix well.
- Roll the dough into approx 24 small balls.
- Place one Rollo candy in the center of each ball.
- Roll each ball in the granulated sugar.
- Place the cookies on a greased cookie baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.