Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A crowd favorite for potlucks, holidays, or when craving some easy and simple chocolate treats. Great for kids too. Got it from my mom and modified it to my liking, all the college kids (and my wife) seem to like it so I thought I'd post it.
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup roughly chopped peanuts
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- Pick a 9x9 or similar sized dish and line with aluminum foil.
- Add the chocolate chips and peanut butter to large glass bowl and microwave on high for two minutes. Chop up peanuts during this time.
- Use a rubber spatula to blend chocolate and PB together, add 30-60 seconds more if not completely melted.
- Add roughly chopped peanuts and mix well. (Unchopped peanuts work fine too).
- Add mini marshmallows and mix and turn until all the marshmallows are covered with a little chocolate.
- Pour fudge mixture into foil-lined dish and use spatula to spread evenly. (The goal is to end up with about a one inch thick layer or fudge).
- Cover with more foil and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Use foil to remove fudge block on cutting board and use a knife to cut fudge into 1 inch cubes (or whatever size floats your boat).
With that list of ingredients, what's not to love?? I made about 2/3 of this recipe since I only had 2 cups of marshmallows. This reduced just fine, though. I also used chunky peanut butter so it was very crunchy. Super easy to make and everyone loved it. Thanks!