Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
So unnecessarily over the top - the perfect PMS food :)
- 1 (21 1/4 ounce) boxbetty crocker triple chunk premium brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 30 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350° F (325° F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Make brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil, and eggs. Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, beat marshmallow cream, peanut butter, and milk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Spread over cooled brownies. Sprinkle with chocolate peanut butter candies and peanuts.
- In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and oil uncovered on High for 30 to 60 seconds, stirring once, until melted. Drizzle over brownies. Let stand 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.