Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar and hope to try it real soon! :)
Make and share this Peanut Butter Rocky Road recipe from Food.com.
- Place Chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter in 2-Qt bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until softened, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stir until melted and smooth.
- Mix in marshmallows and peanuts until evenly coated.
- Spread in buttered square baking pan 8 x 8 x 2-inches.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Cut into bars, 2 x 1-inch.
Love how quick and easy these are!! And they taste great! Thanks for the recipe!
Rocky Road was something I bought at candy stores in Australia all the time b/c I loved it. I've been waiting to make this and this recipe is not only super easy but super yummy!!!!
Someone brought Rocky Road into work and I really loved not only the taste, but the fact that it was so easy to make. So, I did a search on 'zaar to find the recipe. This version was abit different with the peanut butter and butterscotch, which I think made it even better! I LOVE it! Quick and easy and delicious!! Thank you!!!