- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter in 2-Qt bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until softened, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stir until melted and smooth.
- Mix in marshmallows and peanuts until evenly coated.
- Spread in buttered square baking pan 8 x 8 x 2-inches.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Cut into bars, 2 x 1-inch.