Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 55 mins
Crave the classic chocolate and peanut butter flavor combo? Here it is in brownie form, frosted of course!
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) boxbetty crocker Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- chopped peanuts, if desired
Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1 cup betty crocker rich & creamy vanilla frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2 -3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- In small bowl, beat sugar, 1/2 cup peanut butter, the flour and 2 eggs with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, water, oil and 2 eggs until well blended.
- Spread in pan.
- Drop peanut butter mixture by tablespoonfuls onto batter.
- Swirl through batter with knife.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, stir all frosting ingredients, using spoon, until smooth and spreadable.
- Spread frosting over brownies; sprinkle with peanuts.
- For brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.