1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Rice Pudding
For peanut butter lovers, this is a great way to use up leftover rice. White rice works fine too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 5 ingredients and beat until well blended; add the milks & sultanas & mix thoroughly.
- 2Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish and put into a larger dish filled with about 1/2 inch hot water.
- 3Bake at 160.C for 20-25 mins, then stir to redistribute the rice and continue baking for a further 15-20 mins until the custard is set.
- 4Serve sprinkled with peanuts and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 144.4 mg
- Sodium 177.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 13.5 g