1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats With Chocolate Frosting
This is a twist on an old family favorite recipe. Almost everyone loves Rice Crispy Treats. This one is from my Mother in law.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces hershey's milk chocolate chips
- 1Heat the sugar, corn syrup and butter until it comes to a boil.
- 2Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter.
- 3Stir in the Rice Krispies.
- 4Press the mixture into the chilled 13 x 9 pan. Spread chocolate frosting on top. Chill in the fridge.
- 6Melt chocolate chips and spread on the bars immediately. I use the double boiler method for melting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats With Chocolate Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.1
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 263.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g