Recipe by Toadi
One of my favorite desserts! This goes over well for parties, always leave with an empty pan. So easy to make and tastes delicious!
Top Review by keileen
This is EXACTLY the recipe that was passed down from my grandmother to my mom to me! Wonderful and fail-proof. I just made 3 batches for a house party, and they were very well received!
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine corn syrup and sugar. cook over medium heat until sugar melts and mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and stir in peanutbutter.
- Pour mixture over rice krispies and mix well.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Spread on top of bars.