Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite desserts! This goes over well for parties, always leave with an empty pan. So easy to make and tastes delicious!
- In a saucepan, combine corn syrup and sugar. cook over medium heat until sugar melts and mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and stir in peanutbutter.
- Pour mixture over rice krispies and mix well.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Spread on top of bars.
This is EXACTLY the recipe that was passed down from my grandmother to my mom to me! Wonderful and fail-proof. I just made 3 batches for a house party, and they were very well received!