1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
My mother was making these treats 40 years ago for her kids. My college age nephew asked me to make a batch for him yesterday and they are so easy and fast to make. Much less time consuming than a batch of cookies. And yummy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out the Rice Krispies in a large bowl (I use the largest I can set my hands on).
- 2Combine brown sugar and corn syrup in small saucepan and cook on medium heat until mixture begins to bubble on top.
- 3Take off heat and stir in the peanut butter.
- 4Add mixture to Rice Krispies and stir until all the Krispies are coated, then pour into 9x11 or 9x13 baking dish. Smooth over with a spatula, let set for an hour or so and tada! (You might run a knife through warm water to help cut nice, clean squares).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 199.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g