Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe from one of my students this year. From our classroom cook book.
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a heavy sauce pan over low heat , stirring until blended.
- Stir in Rice Krispies.
- Pack half of the mixture into an 8-inch square pan (that has been sprayed with cooking spray) and chill.
- Smooth flat with the back of a spoon.
- Stir over low heat chocolate chips, confectioners sugar, butter and water until smooth.
- Pour over the chilled mixture.
- Top with reserved Rice Krispies.
- Chill and cut into pieces.