- 177.44 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar
- 236.59 ml light corn syrup
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 1419.54 ml Rice Krispies (for a softer chewier bar reduce to 5-1/2 cups)
- 236.59 ml finely chopped salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the white sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup and peanut putter; microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in rice cereal and the chopped peanuts until well combined.
- Spread into a lightly buttered 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into squares.