Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No oven-baking for these and takes minutes to make!
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar
- 236.59 ml light corn syrup
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 1419.54 ml Rice Krispies (for a softer chewier bar reduce to 5-1/2 cups)
- 236.59 ml finely chopped salted peanuts
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the white sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup and peanut putter; microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in rice cereal and the chopped peanuts until well combined.
- Spread into a lightly buttered 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into squares.
These are super easy and so yummy! This is definitely one of my husband's favorite to eat and one of my favorite to make!
Kitten, These are SO GOOD!!! I couldn't stop taking little bites of these. They are so easy to make. Everyone loves them. I liked that I didn't have to buy marshmallows. I doubled the recipe and may have to triple it next time! Thank you for posting.
A nice twist to the normal rice krispie treat. Love p.b. and so loved this addition. I omitted the peanuts and added 1 cup of plain M&M's. (halloween ones for the occasion). :-) Made for KK's RecipeTag.