My friend Val gave me this recipe. She got my kids hooked on them, so she had to! Sometimes I make them without the chocolate topping and they're still delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9x13-inch pan.
- 2In a large saucepan, mix the sugar& Karo syrup.
- 3Cook over medium heat until mixture starts to boil.
- 4Remove pan from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- 5Add the Rice Krispies and mix until covered.
- 6Put into the buttered pan and lightly press.
- 7In a microwave-safe bowl, cook both kinds of chips until melted.
- 8Pour on top of Krispies squares and spread to cover.
- 9Cool before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1844 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 135.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g