Recipe by *Petunia*
My friend Val gave me this recipe. She got my kids hooked on them, so she had to! Sometimes I make them without the chocolate topping and they're still delicious.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo syrup (light)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 16 ounces chocolate chips
- 16 ounces butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 9x13-inch pan.
- In a large saucepan, mix the sugar& Karo syrup.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture starts to boil.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Add the Rice Krispies and mix until covered.
- Put into the buttered pan and lightly press.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, cook both kinds of chips until melted.
- Pour on top of Krispies squares and spread to cover.
- Cool before cutting into squares.