1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
This scrumptious recipe originally came from a 4-H publication. This has been a family favorite for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a 9x9 pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- 2Over low heat, melt butter and marshmallows in a large, non-stick pan. Stir frequently until creamy.
- 3Add in peanut butter, and stir until smooth.
- 4Turn off heat and add in the cereal. Stir gently until cereal is evenly coated with mixture.
- 5Scrape into the 9x9 pan and smooth down until flat on top (either use wax paper and push with your hands, or use the back of a large metal spoon).
- 6Let cool, then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 179.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g