Vegan take on a classic treat. From Your Vegan Mom blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 9 by 12 baking dish, and set aside.
- 2Pour cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- 3In a sauce pan over medium heat, stir together the sugar, brown rice syrup, and molasses until just melted and beginning to bubble.
- 4Stir in the peanut butter and salt and return to a boil.
- 5Pour hot peanut butter mixture over cereal and stir to combine.
- 6Press into prepared baking dish.
- 7Let cool for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 8Cut into squares.
- 9You can eat them at this point or let them cool completely. Do not chill.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 164.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown rice syrup