Lorraine of AZ's Note:
Turn a box of brownie mix into something new and wonderful. Swirl a peanut butter filling throughout and enjoy one of America's most popular flavor combinations. You will need a family-size box of brownie mix; that is, one that bakes in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package family size deluxe fudge brownie mix (Pillsbury suggested)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or as called for on package)
- 1/4 cup water (or as called for on package)
- 2 eggs (or as called for on package)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; grease the bottom only of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Reserve.
- 2To make the filling, blend the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3Spread 1/2 of brownie batter in the prepared pan. Drop filling by tablespoons over batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling. Marble by pulling a knife through batter in wide curves.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 33 to 35 minutes. *Do not overbake.*
- 5Cool and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ribbon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g