Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Turn a box of brownie mix into something new and wonderful. Swirl a peanut butter filling throughout and enjoy one of America's most popular flavor combinations. You will need a family-size box of brownie mix; that is, one that bakes in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) packagefamily size deluxe fudge brownie mix (Pillsbury suggested)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (or as called for on package)
- 1⁄4 cup water (or as called for on package)
- 2 eggs (or as called for on package)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease the bottom only of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Reserve.
- To make the filling, blend the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread 1/2 of brownie batter in the prepared pan. Drop filling by tablespoons over batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling. Marble by pulling a knife through batter in wide curves.
- Bake in preheated oven for 33 to 35 minutes. *Do not overbake.*
- Cool and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store in refrigerator.