Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
The original recipe was Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Southern Living. I simply replaced the semisweet chocolate morsels in the original recipe with Reese's Pieces. My husband loves peanut butter and this is his favorite treat.
- Beat peanut butter, butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in small bowl.
- Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well.
- Stir in Reese's Pieces.
- Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
This recipe is Delicious!
My only problem is the same as another reviewers. I had to flatten mine too they did not bake well in drop cookie form.
Soooo good though!
Very good! I used a 10 oz bag of Reese's baking candy pieces which didn't combine with the dough very well, mostly ending up at the bottom of the mixing bowl and needing to be pressed into the dough balls by hand. Next time I'd use regular Reese's pieces candies, peanut butter chips, or chocolate chips. Rolled into balls and mashed with a fork after reading reviews that the cookies didn't spread. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
These are delicious. I followed the recipe to a t, with the exception of using a 10 oz bag of mini Reece's Pieces. As others have said, these do not spread. Halfway through the baking time, I lightly flattened them with a spatula, so they would bake more evenly, but still have a beautiful crackly top. These are gorgeous cookies and would make a wonderful bake sale item or gift.