1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Reese's Pieces Cookies
Sailor's Wife's Note:
The original recipe was Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Southern Living. I simply replaced the semisweet chocolate morsels in the original recipe with Reese's Pieces. My husband loves peanut butter and this is his favorite treat.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat peanut butter, butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- 3Combine flour, soda, and salt in small bowl.
- 4Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well.
- 5Stir in Reese's Pieces.
- 6Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Reese's Pieces Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1747.3
- Calories from Fat 821
- Total Fat 91.2 g
- Saturated Fat 43.5 g
- Cholesterol 184.5 mg
- Sodium 1419.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 204.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 129.2 g
- Protein 38.7 g