Recipe by Sailor's Wife
The original recipe was Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Southern Living. I simply replaced the semisweet chocolate morsels in the original recipe with Reese's Pieces. My husband loves peanut butter and this is his favorite treat.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces Reese's pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat peanut butter, butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in small bowl.
- Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well.
- Stir in Reese's Pieces.
- Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.