The original recipe was Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Southern Living. I simply replaced the semisweet chocolate morsels in the original recipe with Reese's Pieces. My husband loves peanut butter and this is his favorite treat.
- Beat peanut butter, butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in small bowl.
- Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well.
- Stir in Reese's Pieces.
- Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.