Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This one has more than four ingredients which is what the other Peanut Butter Quickie contains. This is from Pillsbury, and I haven't made it yet.
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml flour
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml milk
- 354.88 ml quickcooking rolled oats
- 158.51 ml peanut butter
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
- 118.29 ml flaked coconut
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 3.69 ml salt
- In a large saucean, combined sugar, flour, butter and milk. Bring to a full boil. Boil hard 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add everything else. Blend well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto foil or wax paper. Cool.
- NOTE: From the picture in the cookbook, it looks like they rolled theirs in balls and then rolled them in some more coconut.
Very quick and easy! I made exactly as stated. I got about 42 cookies from this recipe. Thanks for sharing. Made for Photo Tag.