Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This one has more than four ingredients which is what the other Peanut Butter Quickie contains. This is from Pillsbury, and I haven't made it yet.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups quickcooking rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucean, combined sugar, flour, butter and milk. Bring to a full boil. Boil hard 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add everything else. Blend well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto foil or wax paper. Cool.
- NOTE: From the picture in the cookbook, it looks like they rolled theirs in balls and then rolled them in some more coconut.
Very quick and easy! I made exactly as stated. I got about 42 cookies from this recipe. Thanks for sharing. Made for Photo Tag.