1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Quickies
This is a very easy 4 ingredient delicious soft cookie recipe. I have had this recipe for so long, that I don't remember where I got it. Put Graham Crackers in zip top plastic bag & crush until fine with rolling pin, or use food processor. I used a # 30 scoop & got 40 cookies. Make sure cookies are cooled completely or when you put them up for storage they will stick together. They taste better if stored overnight for flavors to blend. I used Cinnamon Grahams and recipe turned out very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Spray baking sheets with oil spray or grease by hand with shortening.
- 3Combine all ingredients. Mix well with wooden spoon.
- 4Drop by teaspoons for small cookies and by tablespoons for larger cookies onto greased cookie sheet.
- 5Top with 1/2 pecan if desired.
- 6Bake @ 350* for 15 - 18 minutes.
- 7Let sheet rest on cooling rack a few minutes, then remove cookies to rack to finish cooling.
- 8Very easy recipe if you are pressed for time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Quickies
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 58.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g