Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Peanut Butter treats for you dog.
- 1 cup milk, I use 2%
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, can use crunchy
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- combine milk and peanut butter. mix until well blended.
- combine dry ingredients.
- combine wet and dry ingredients and form a dough ball. Roll out to desired thickness and cut into whatever shapes you want. We have small dogs so I use an old coffee scoop.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees. They do not rise. They will be soft at this point. I leave ours in the oven to cool and that makes them crunchy which the dogs seem to prefer.