1/6 Photos of Peanut Butter Puppy Cookies
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
As of late, I have really wanted to make treats from all my animals, it just seems like a better alternative, sometimes. I found this online, and have adjusted some of the ingredients to better suit my mastiff, Dexter. He shares this with his best friend, RIngo (the Boston terrier) and Pooch Pup, his neighbor doggie friend. Crunchy and they smell great too! Hope you and your pup enjoy a couple a day too.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375'F.
- 2Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- 3In a seperate bowl, mix peanut butter and milk, then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and use cut out into shapes. (A dog cookie cutter if you have one).
- 5Place on greased baking sheet, and bake for 14 minutes. (Watch carefully so not to burn). Let cool on a wire rack, and call your dog while warm, but not hot. (Be careful here.).
- 6Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Puppy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1246.9
- Calories from Fat 645
- Total Fat 71.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 1202.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.3 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 52.8 g