1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies
I found this recipe in a small Pillsbury recipe booklet that you pick up near the register at the grocery store. I was looking for some new baking treats for Halloween and these worked out perfect with my theme. I paired them with "Three Not So Blind Mice" and everyone thought it was too cute. To make the grass you toss some coconut with green food coloring diluted. The recipe did not call for the green frosted leaves on the pumpkins but I wanted to add the color and complete the "pumpkin patch" with this touch of frosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll pillsbury create n bake refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup orange decorator sugar crystals
- 14 twisted butter flavor pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Using electric mixer on medium speed, blend cookie dough, egg yolk and flour until well mixed.
- 2Pour sugar crystals into small bowl. Shape dough into 28 (1 inch) balls; roll in sugar crystals. Insert 1 pretzel piece into each ball for pumpkin stem. Using the tip of a teaspoon or cheese spreader, make lines around sides for pumpkin ridges. Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 3Bake 9-11 minutes or just until set in center when touched with fingertip. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 10 minutes. Decorate with green frosting if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (696 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 110.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g