Prep 25 mins
Cook 9 hrs
From Taste of Home, submitted by Darlene Markel. A yummy frozen treat in which the graham crackers stay crisp. Half of the puddingwiches are peanut butter sandwiches, the other half are chocolate peanut butter. I usually wrap individually in plastic wrap and store in a large ziploc freezer bag.
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter, divided
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided (Cool Whip)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 32 whole graham crackers
- Line two 13x9 pans with foil; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine 3/4 c peanut butter and 1 1/2 cups milk until smooth. Slowly beat in chocolate pudding mix until blended; fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Pour into prepared pan; freeze until firm.
- Repeat with vanilla pudding and remaining peanut butter, milk and whipped topping. Pour into second pan; freeze until firm.
- Break or cut graham crackers into squares.
- Cut frozen pudding mixture into 32 squares, about 2 1/2 inch x 2 1/4 inch (16 squares each pan).
- Place each square between two crackers. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze overnight.