Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I found this no-bake pie in Taste of Home magazine, and it's a real crowd-pleaser. Great for summer parties. Cook time is chill time.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 3⁄4 cups whipped topping
- 1⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a saucepan, whisk the milk and pudding mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat; stir in the peanut butter chips until melted.
- Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Spread whipped topping over pie.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle over topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Came across this recipe a few years ago and was very impressed at how easy it was and how well it turned out!! Ive even had people comment that they hate peanut butter but they really like this pie!! So glad to find it posted here!!
This was oh so good. Prepared for Fall PAC '08. My family loved it.