Recipe by JLBurnell
I found this is an old TOH. I am always collecting Peanut Butter recipes for my friend Mindy. You will need to add extra time for chilling.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cashews, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 2⁄3 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flour and butter in a food processor; cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add 1 cup cashews; pulse a few times until combined.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and both pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar and remaining cashews.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.