Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe from my mom. It's ooey and gooey and just plain wonderful.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar baking powder and salt.
- Add milk, peanut butter, oil and vanilla.
- Spread in a greased 8 x 8 x 2 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining brown sugar.
- Carefully pour hot water over entire top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.