Recipe by Ouisey
If you're a true peanut butter lover, then this recipe is a must-have. It's smooth & creamy--a real comfort food.
Top Review by bunkie68
I can't say enough good things about this recipe. The only thing I did differently was to add about 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, and it ended up tasting kind of like a Reese's peanut butter cup. YUMMY!!! I'll definitely be making this again, maybe without the chocolate chips, maybe with - depends on how the mood strikes me. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, salt& cornstarch.
- Gradually stir in milk; bring to boil over medium heat.
- Boil & stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter& vanilla until smooth.
- Chill before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.