Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half or 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar,cornstarch and salt.
- stir in milk and half and half.
- Bring to boil cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
Peanut butter heaven! This was so good, and simple to make. I used 2 cups of 2% milk, and no cream, and lite peanut butter, in an attempt to cut the fat at least a bit. Still creamy and delicious and wonderful. This was one of my 3 choices for the first "Pick Your Chef" of 2003.