1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Protein Snack Wrap
Don't knock it til you've tried it! This is my absolute favorite breakfast/snack, invented out of the necessity (and ingenuity!) of a college student. NOTE -- I have also tried this just using one egg, and it turns out just as well (you can taste the PB even more!). It is just a matter of your preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk eggs with milk (or water, your choice). Add a dash of salt.
- 2Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
- 3Scramble eggs in heated pan over medium heat. Alternatively, Eggs can be microwaved in a bowl for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 4Smear peanut butter down center of tortilla. Microwave for 10-15 seconds to slightly melt peanut butter.
- 5Wrap scrambled eggs in tortilla and enjoy!
- 6NOTE: I have tried this recipe using both non-natural and natural peanut butter, and and I HIGHLY recommend using the natural kind -- but if you have no other option, go ahead and use regular. Creamy works best!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Protein Snack Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.2
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 374.1 mg
- Sodium 765.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 21.5 g