I use to make this pb pancake for years and was astonished not to find it on zaar. After making Homemade Thick Vanilla Yogurt for the first time I thought it would be nice with my pb pancake - and here it is! This makes one large pancake for one person. Nice for breakfast, but also very good as protein rich after workout snack. I don't add any sweetener because the yoghurt is sweet enough for me, but if you like it sweeter, feel free to add sweetener to the yoghurt-blueberry mixture.
- Spray a non stick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium until hot.
- Beat egg, peanut butter, milk, soda and salt until smooth. If your egg is large, use a heaped tablespoon of peanut butter and maybe some more milk.
- Pour mixture into hot greased skillet and cook until surface of the pancake is no longer liquid (about three or four minutes; maybe reduce heat a little and cover the skillet so that the pancake doesn't burn).
- Flip and cook about two or three more minutes until done.
- Process yoghurt and blueberries (and sweetener, if you use it) to a smooth sauce, then stir in the cottage cheese.
- Transfer pancake to a plate and top with yogurt mixture.