1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Protein Pancake With Blueberry Vanilla Topping
Mia in Germany's Note:
I use to make this pb pancake for years and was astonished not to find it on zaar. After making Homemade Thick Vanilla Yogurt for the first time I thought it would be nice with my pb pancake - and here it is! This makes one large pancake for one person. Nice for breakfast, but also very good as protein rich after workout snack. I don't add any sweetener because the yoghurt is sweet enough for me, but if you like it sweeter, feel free to add sweetener to the yoghurt-blueberry mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a non stick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium until hot.
- 2Beat egg, peanut butter, milk, soda and salt until smooth. If your egg is large, use a heaped tablespoon of peanut butter and maybe some more milk.
- 3Pour mixture into hot greased skillet and cook until surface of the pancake is no longer liquid (about three or four minutes; maybe reduce heat a little and cover the skillet so that the pancake doesn't burn).
- 4Flip and cook about two or three more minutes until done.
- 5Process yoghurt and blueberries (and sweetener, if you use it) to a smooth sauce, then stir in the cottage cheese.
- 6Transfer pancake to a plate and top with yogurt mixture.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Protein Pancake With Blueberry Vanilla Topping
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.2
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 204.4 mg
- Sodium 475.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 16.6 g