1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Protein Bars
I found this recipe on a web site for bodybuilders appropriately named, Bodybuilding.com This is a good post-workout snack, or mid-day snack for those people who are on the go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine PB, honey and milk in a pot.
- 2Warm over low heat.
- 3Add the protein powder and mix well.
- 4Add the oats.
- 5You don't want to cook it, just warm it through so you can stir it.
- 6Add more milk if it is too thick to stir.
- 7Press in a 9" x 13" pan.
- 8Let the bars sit until cool, and cut into 16 equal sized bars.
- 9Wrap each bar in foil or Saran wrap and store in plastic baggies.
- 10They do not need refrigeration.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Serving Size: 1 (564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 7.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: