I found this recipe on a web site for bodybuilders appropriately named, Bodybuilding.com This is a good post-workout snack, or mid-day snack for those people who are on the go.
- Combine PB, honey and milk in a pot.
- Warm over low heat.
- Add the protein powder and mix well.
- Add the oats.
- You don't want to cook it, just warm it through so you can stir it.
- Add more milk if it is too thick to stir.
- Press in a 9" x 13" pan.
- Let the bars sit until cool, and cut into 16 equal sized bars.
- Wrap each bar in foil or Saran wrap and store in plastic baggies.
- They do not need refrigeration.