Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by thekingskid.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup light margarine
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups protein powder (Chocolate or Vanilla)
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (I use 2)
- 2 tablespoons splenda sugar substitute (16 packs of SPLENDA)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in microwave. Add peanut butter and softened cream cheese. Mix together with a fork in a bowl. Add protein powder, vanilla, splenda and nuts.
- Stir well. Expect it to be very crumbly. Press firmly into an 8 x 8 pan. Slice into 12 pieces and put whole pan into freezer.
- Remove when bars are firm. Remove bars and place into zip-lock bag in the freezer.