Recipe by AshleyP
OMG! These are SOOO GOOD! Its ridiculous how good they are. I cant get enough.& they're pretty easy. Found it while searching for inspiration for christmas cookie exchange.
Top Review by Diana Johnson || EatingRichly.com
These are AMAZING! I didn't find them that messy. Froze the balls overnight, then used a fork to roll them around in the chocolate. The chocolate hardened nicely and I didn't need to refrigerate them.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pretzels or 1⁄2 cup crushed pretzel
- 1⁄2-1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the peanut butter and pretzels in a bowl until well combined. Place the bowl in the freezer for 15-30 minutes, or until firm enough to handle. Roll the mixture into roughly 20 balls (1 tsp each). Place on a pan lined with wax or parchment paper and place in the freezer for about an hour or until very firm.
- Melt the chocolate and then remove the balls from the freezer. Dip the frozen balls into the melted chocolate and then refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- These softened pretty quick, so be sure to eat them soon after removing from the fridge!