1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
OMG! These are SOOO GOOD! Its ridiculous how good they are. I cant get enough.& they're pretty easy. Found it while searching for inspiration for christmas cookie exchange.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pretzels or 1/2 cup crushed pretzel
- 1/2-1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Combine the peanut butter and pretzels in a bowl until well combined. Place the bowl in the freezer for 15-30 minutes, or until firm enough to handle. Roll the mixture into roughly 20 balls (1 tsp each). Place on a pan lined with wax or parchment paper and place in the freezer for about an hour or until very firm.
- 2Melt the chocolate and then remove the balls from the freezer. Dip the frozen balls into the melted chocolate and then refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- 3These softened pretty quick, so be sure to eat them soon after removing from the fridge!
Browse Our Top Peanut Butter Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peanut Butter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 357.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g