1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A tasty peanut butter cookie topped with chopped bits of pretzel. Salty and sweet in one bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment. Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat the butter, sugar and peanut butter on medium speed until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition and the vanilla.
- 5With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the flour mixture, beating until just combined.
- 6Stir in peanuts.
- 7Place the pretzels in a bowl. Scoop dough by rounded Tbs.full and drop a few balls of dough in the bowl and toss to coat.
- 8Place the cookies on the prepared pans.
- 9Bake, rotating the pans after 10 minutes, until golden but still soft to the touch, about 15 minutes.
- 10Let cool slightly before transferring to racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.3
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.8 mg
- Sodium 410.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: