Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Pretzels, peanut butter, and chocolate! What could go wrong?
Make and share this Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together first 4 ingredients and roll into small balls (I'm no good with measurements, but I'd say maybe 1/2 inch in diameter). If they're too sticky, add a little more confectioner's sugar.
- Sandwich each peanut butter ball between 2 pretzels.
- Leave in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips. Quickly dip each pretzel sandwich half way into melted chocolate.
- Return to freezer for 1 hour. Keep refrigerated until served.
Three things I do enjoy ~ chocolate, peanut butter & pretzels! In my humble opinion, a great combo no matter how you do it! Absolutely satisfying, & I look forward to making these for one of the monthly groups I host! Thanks for the great keeper! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]