1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Pound Cake
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar until light.
- 2Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- 3Add vanilla, beat in peanut butter slowly.
- 4Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- 5Stir into butter mixture, a little at a time, until well blended.
- 6Grease a tube pan; pour batter in and bake 45 minutes at 350°F; reduce heat to 325°F and bake until cake tests done, 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- 7Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes before removing to rack to cool completely.
- 8If desired, sprinkle chopped peanuts on cake towards the end of baking while batter is still soft to give it a crunchy topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.6
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 224.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g