1/8 Photos of Peanut Butter Pork Tenderloin
This recipe comes from a local cookbook called Recipes and Memories of Patrick W. Cox. It's different and tasty. I made a slight change in the ingredients but not much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Trim fat from tenderloin.
- 3Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- 4Line a baking dish with parchment paper or aluminim foil.
- 5Mix the soy sauce, peanut butter, red pepper and minced garlic together.
- 6Spread mixture over pork loin.
- 7Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven.
- 9Carefully spread pineapple preserves on top of pork loin.
- 10Bake another 10 mintes or until meat reaches 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 11Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 641.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 38.3 g