1 hr 20 mins
From Simple & Delicious magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine popcorn and pretzels; set aside.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine sugar, honey and corn syrup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Pour into two greased 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 250°F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes. Break into clusters; place in a large bowl.
- 6Add chocolate-covered peanuts; mix well. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Popcorn Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (1341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1500.6
- Calories from Fat 654
- Total Fat 72.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 289.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 202.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 139.8 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: