Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Simple & Delicious magazine
Make and share this Peanut Butter Popcorn Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn and pretzels; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, honey and corn syrup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Pour into two greased 15x10x1-inch baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250°F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Break into clusters; place in a large bowl.
- Add chocolate-covered peanuts; mix well. Cool completely.