1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls With Reese's Candy
Great fun popcorn balls for any party. I love to make them at Halloween time and during the fall. So easy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet or work surface with waxed paper; set aside.
- 2Stir sugar, corn syrup, butter and peanut butter together in a large saucepan. Bring to a FULL boil over medium heat.
- 3Place popped popcorn in a large bowl. Pour sugar mixture over popcorn and stir until well coated.
- 4Stir in the Reese's gently and allow mixture to cool slightly. Don't wait too long as it will get too hard and you won't be able to form the popcorn balls.
- 5Coat your hands in butter and form balls any size you like. Let cool fully on the wax paper.
- 6Wrap each ball in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls With Reese's Candy
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g