Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great fun popcorn balls for any party. I love to make them at Halloween time and during the fall. So easy too!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup Reese's pieces
- Line a baking sheet or work surface with waxed paper; set aside.
- Stir sugar, corn syrup, butter and peanut butter together in a large saucepan. Bring to a FULL boil over medium heat.
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl. Pour sugar mixture over popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Stir in the Reese's gently and allow mixture to cool slightly. Don't wait too long as it will get too hard and you won't be able to form the popcorn balls.
- Coat your hands in butter and form balls any size you like. Let cool fully on the wax paper.
- Wrap each ball in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container.