Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A treat that's fun to eat, and make!
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup Reese's pieces or 1⁄2 cup M&M'
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place popcorn, candies, and peanuts in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Quickly pour over popcorn mixture and mix well.
- When cool enough to handle, shape into 10 2 1/2 in balls. Let stand at room temperature until firm.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
These are great. I used creamy peanut butter instead of chunky and M & Ms. These are really similar to the ones my mom used to make when I was little. Thanks for the recipe.
I just made these with my day care children. They were a great hit. I didn't add the candy, peanuts or sugar but mixed in raisins. I used creamy p.butter instead of chunky. They formed into balls pretty easily. I will make them again for other projects and snack ideas. Thanks for posting.