- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup Reese's pieces or 1⁄2 cup M&M'
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place popcorn, candies, and peanuts in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Quickly pour over popcorn mixture and mix well.
- When cool enough to handle, shape into 10 2 1/2 in balls. Let stand at room temperature until firm.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.