Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter or 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 4 quarts popped corn
- Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil.
- Boil until sugar is dissolved stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Pour about 1/3 of mixture over popped corn at a time and stir.
- Repeat until all mixture is used.
- Can add nuts at this point if desired.
This is a great snack! It is almost Halloween, so I added candy corn and honey-roasted peanuts and put about 1 1/2 cups of it in Halloween decorated baggies. I used microwave popcorn also--2 bags per batch. Everyone is enjoying it immensely!