Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peanut Butter Polvoron
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup Equal sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- BLEND the softened butter, peanut butter and condensed milk in a mixing bowl.
- COMBINE crushed Grahams and sugar. ADD this to the peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
- SHAPE into oval pieces with the use of a polvoron mold. Wrap individually in cellophane. Chill and serve.
Tastes like Reese candy. So simple and my girls loved it. :D