1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter-Plus Sandwiches
Vino Girl's Note:
This is an energizing snack or lunch. The spread for these can be mixed up ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for several days. From Cooking Light (July 2006).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine peanut butter and honey in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Microwave at high for 20 seconds.
- 3Stir in banana, raisins, and sunflower seeds.
- 4Spread about 1/4 cup peanut butter mixture on each of 4 bread slices.
- 5Top with remaining bread slices.
- 6Lunch serving = 1 sandwich, Snack serving = 1/2 sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter-Plus Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 321.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g