Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
My daugter loves peanut butter! These meet her peanut butter criteria with peanut butter morsels.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) packagenestle' peanut butter morsels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract; beat at medium speed until creamy (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Turn mixer to low; gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in Nestle' Peanut Butter Morsels.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Cookies will be pale in color with light brown edges.
My mom is right these do meet my needs.So i would like to request it.Oldest daughter
Yummy! My family calls me a peanut butter freak & I was pleasantly surprised at how much pb flavour was in these cookies. Very unique taste - soft cookie!
These were nice easy to make cookies. They weren't peanut buttery enough for my crew but they still liked them. I might add some peanut butter to them next time.