Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A true "finger food". Kids love it! A combination of peanut butter and cookies, is loved by kid diners at the Coral Reef Restaurant. Yes, Disney!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- Mix peanut butter, corn syrup, and vanilla together by hand or in an upright electric mixer with paddle.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Store covered at room temperature. Use an ice cream scoop to serve. (Stir again if needed.)
- Decorate with cookies, candies, and pretzels.
Very good and very easy! My kids didn't play with it for very long, but had a lot of fun decorating it with candy corn, chocolate chips and pretzels. It is very sweet though...more dessert-like than snack-like. Also very greasy, not sticky, just oily (which is pretty messy!) They were very happy!