Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
these are so easy to make..tastes like you took a long time
- 2 (16 ounce) packages duncan hines peanut butter cookie dough mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 14 ounces chocolate frosting
- cashews or M&M's or gumdrops or flaked coconut
- 1 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking square
- 1 tablespoon Crisco
- preheat oven to 375* -- for cookies, place cookie mixes in large bowl.break up lumps.add eggs, contents of peanut butter packets from pkg and water --
- stir till blended --
- shape into 18 2" balls.3 1/2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet --
- flatten with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.to make 3" circles.
- bake at 375* for 9-11 minutes or set.
- cool 1 minute on baking sheets.
- then remove to rack to cool completely.
- frost cookies with chocolate frosting.and decorate with gumdrops, coconut, nuts, M&M's, etc.whatever you like the best.
- melt white chocolate and stir till smooth.
- drizzle over cookies -- .