Recipe by Linorama
Fudge, peanut butter and toasted marshmallows all in one place -- what's not to love? Fun for the kids, sinful for adults! I prefer to use my own peanut butter cookie dough and just measure out the right amount. Cook time includes cookie cooling time.
- 1 (15 ounce) package peanut butter cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows (more or less)
- 1⁄2 cup hot fudge, warmed
- 1⁄3 cup dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cookie dough into half inch slices and arrange on greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Press together with fingers to make one big cookie, leaving a 1-1/2-inch border all around.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Carefully spread peanut butter on hot cookie and leave to cool.
- Just before serving preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover cookie with marshmallows and pop into the oven for 5-8 minutes so the marshmallows toast.
- Remove and drizzle with hot fudge sauce, then sprinkle with peanuts.
- Cut into wedges and serve.