Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Fudge, peanut butter and toasted marshmallows all in one place -- what's not to love? Fun for the kids, sinful for adults! I prefer to use my own peanut butter cookie dough and just measure out the right amount. Cook time includes cookie cooling time.
- 1 (15 ounce) package peanut butter cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows (more or less)
- 1⁄2 cup hot fudge, warmed
- 1⁄3 cup dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cut cookie dough into half inch slices and arrange on greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Press together with fingers to make one big cookie, leaving a 1-1/2-inch border all around.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Carefully spread peanut butter on hot cookie and leave to cool.
- Just before serving preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover cookie with marshmallows and pop into the oven for 5-8 minutes so the marshmallows toast.
- Remove and drizzle with hot fudge sauce, then sprinkle with peanuts.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Excellent recipe! The whole family loved it. None was left over.
This was very rich but very good! My kids loved watching the marshmallows toast!
Yum!!! This was so easy and so good! We had a couple of friends over when we tried this, and they wouldn't leave without the recipe! I'll definitely be making this one many more times!!! Thanks!