Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a fun dessert for kids! Very easy to put together!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter,peanut butter,vanilla and egg. Blend well.
- Stir in flour.
- Press dough evenly over bottom of 12 or 14 inch pizza pan or stone forming a rim along edge. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- While still hot sprinkle with marshmallows and chips.
- Continue to bake 5-8 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy and lightly browned. Cool.
- Cut into wedges.
- Store in a tightly covered container.